No More a Blogging Child

She is gone...gone, gone.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Having entered the blogging world.....

Whilst revamping my blog this morning, I happened to glance at the bar that reads, “Blogger since February 2005”; then came the revelation that I have been a blogger for a whole year complete. Though I have not been an especially faithful or frequent blogger and most likely never will be, I am optimistic that the next year of blogs by Jeea will contain at least some worthwhile tidings as to my actions in this world, as well as samples of my literary ventures. A good deal has taken place so far this year, but in the near future two key events may take place that will most definitely leave their mark upon my being. The realizing of a lifelong dream or the veritable crushing of the same, will most probably take place with the short span of the next three months. Additionally, in April I take my first steps into the extensive realm of college life where I shall find trusting in the Lord to be even more an imperative a command than now. How I measure up I know not, but I trust that with help from the Lord and the prayers of my family and friends life will eventually steer a course tendering more to the upwards than the down.

That said I wish to thank all of the readers of my often greer ramblings and hope that they will bear with me through the ensuing year

7 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Rebekah said…

    Believe it or not Jenna, I'm still listening--keep writing! BTW: you'll be fine at Whatcom--I just can't wait to have you here with me. :)

     
  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger Kristi said…

    I'll be praying for you as you enter a new and exciting season...live it to the fullest for the glory of God!
    BTW, it was fun seeing you and your family again at Mark's B-day.
    Take care now, you and Sara stay out of trouble ;)

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Crystal said…

    So Jenna how is WCC treating you? What classes are you taking? Hard to believe it has been a year for so many of the blogs. Time sure does fly! Keep posting...love to hear from you when you have something to say. :-)

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger La*Oriente said…

    Has it been this long since i last posted??? :)
    Actually Crystal, I went with track but because of conflicting schedules, my parents decided for me to hold off on Whatcom till the fall, providing I still attend it.
    We'll see...If I do though, I'll be sure and keep you ladies posted.

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Rebekah said…

    Ugh! Jenna my girl, you need to get an anti-spam thingy for your comments. Te adoro. ;)

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Rebekah said…

    "Having entered the blogging world"...you have now left it. Let us all bemoan dear Jenna's passing with a moment of silence.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    How long of a moment of silence?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home